Simplifying social media for your business
You’ve heard that social media is a must for your business but you’re already working more hours than you want in your business and the thought of adding one more task may push you over the edge.
You need help!
You need a social media specialist who can create a social media strategy that will position your business well against your competition and create a strong web presence.
You should look at social media strategically. Everything you do should have a purpose. You don’t want to throw good money after bad advertising in places where you won’t get any return. You want to build relationships with your audience. I can show you how.
If you don’t have time, you might need someone who can implement that social media strategy for you, posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or whichever social media channels your customers are using and who can monitor those channels to save you time.
I can help. I understand small business. I understand social media. Various support packages are available to give you the help you need at a price you can easily afford. Call me to set up an appointment for a free 1-hour consultation.
Your 4-Step Web Presence Evaluation and Social Media Strategy
What is your web presence like? Do you know how you compare to your competitors online? I have developed a 4-Step Web Presence Evaluation and Social Media Strategy which is the first step to building a strong web presence.
- Social Media Assessment: you fill out a questionnaire to identify your goals for social media
- Web Presence Audit: audit of your current sites
- Competitive Web and Social Media Analysis: audit of your top three competitors’ websites, social media and blogs
- Customised Social Media Strategy: recommendations to increase your web presence and launch or improve your social media activities to drive traffic to your website
If you need help creating a web presence but don’t know how, please call me. Creating and maintaining your online presence can be a time-consuming task if you don’t have a plan and specific goals but it is increasingly essential for small business owners and entrepreneurs to stay up-to-date with their own social media and that of their competitors.
Keeping you connected and increase traffic to your website
Take advantage of my social media services:
- create a social media strategy
- set up your social media profiles in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest
- create a custom Twitter header image
- post your tweets on Twitter, updates on Facebook and LinkedIn
- set up your WordPress blog
- audit your LinkedIn profile
- customised one-to-one social media coaching
- monitor your online reputation so that you are notified immediately of positive or negative comments about you or your brand